Hello everyone! I decided to move my scheduled post for today to my next posting day (Saturday) because I got my first blogging award! I want to thank Elle for nominating me (and to Tito Boy? hahahah) Guys, check out her amazing blog. She blogs about unpopular opinions and mindfulness (which I am fond of)!!! There’s also her new fast talk that happens every weekend. This will be fun!!! For the details check out this post: Weekend Fast Talks.
*The Liebster Award is an award existing only on the internet, made back in 2011 and is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community.
What are the rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link of their blog to your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
My Answers to Elle’s Questions:
1. A quote that inspired you.
One of the quotes that have always inspired me and gave me hope is from Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist: “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
2. Tell me about a day you want to relive again.
The day I’m coming home for a vacation. Right now, I am thousands of miles away from home so coming home means so much to me and I usually go home once every 2 years (I need to save up money for my plane ticket and my vacation expenses). You know, that excitement I feel whenever I’m on my flight and thinking about being with my family and friends again as well as all the places I plan to visit and activities I plan to do and not think about work and school.
3. Books/Novels you will recommend others to read.
I would recommend Colleen Hoover’s It Ends With Us. I will never forget how this book broke my heart but put it back together in the last pages. If you are planning to read this, my advice is to go blind. Don’t read the synopsis and reviews.
4. Things you are blessed to have in your life.
To be honest, I am blessed to have everything I have in my life right now.
5. How did you start blogging?
Just like Elle, I also started blogging on Tumblr in 2009 (it was introduced by a classmate). After a few months of reblogging, I came across personal blogs that inspired me and that’s when I started blogging about life and it’s mostly full of rants, heartbreaks, and all! In 2015/2016, I lost access to that blog and I thought maybe that was it for me. Then came last month. I never thought I’d ever go back to blogging again. But here I am on a different blogging platform and now with a different purpose. This time, I’m blogging to share parts of my life while I am in the process of personal development and self-discovery.
6. Your best childhood memory?
There’s a lot but one of the best is our movie nights every weekend. We would buy DVDs or borrow from our friends and we would all be in the living room watching–my mom, aunt, grandparents (if they’re still not sleepy), brothers, and cousins and we usually eat snacks, such as popcorn, french fries, fruits, or junk food. And don’t forget the blankets to make the viewing experience cozy!!! I miss those nights, to be honest.
7. One thing you will do right after lockdown is lifted?
Spend time with nature whether it’s at the beach or park. But I am still not confident to go out for leisure.
8. That one wish you want to fulfill in your life?
To travel out of the country alone.
9. Which is your dream travel destination?
I can’t choose haha but I’m mostly into Europe and Asian countries.
10. Things that automatically make you smile?
The smell and sight of my favorite yummy foods. Haha
11. What are your views about my blog?
I love her unpopular opinions the most! Very straightforward and hits the right points. I love how real and bold she is!!!
✨ Anyone who reads this and wants to do this.
*Check out these amazing blogs! Also, no pressure to anyone who don’t feel like doing this.
Questions for Nominees:
- Describe your blogging journey in three words.
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- Imagine visiting your 7- or 10-year-old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
- What’s one thing you learned during this time of quarantine?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are the three things you are grateful for today?
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What’s one habit you want to break and why?
- What is your dream destination?
- What language would you like to learn?